Water to the World
Water to the World is an Ethereum platform based token. It is located in United Arab Emirates while being restricted in the USA. The current price is 1 W2TW = $0.65 USD. The Water to The world is a Blockchain solution that was focused on the world’s water crisis. The project is aimed at patent pending Smartmachine that produces 24-hour period water up to 80 liters for human consumption. This project focuses all the places in the world. This is the first blockchain solution that aims water crisis.
- The Water to the World has prototype device, to capture water in the air around the world, and turn it into fresh water. This project will be accomplished through energy-efficient, durable and solar power capable smartmachine, around the world. This is simply turning humidity into fresh water. The goal of Initial Coin Offering (ICO) is generating funds through complete Research and Development (R&D) to test, finalize the production prototype machine. The machine is capable of producing portable fresh water for everyone who is in need of water.
- Mark Gieringer
- CEO and Founder W2TW leader and inventor.
- Shannon Sears
- VP Project Development
- Marlon Weems
- Hillcrest Strategies, an independent consultant
- Graham Doggart
- Co-Founder of Confidential ICO, Strategic partner and marketing executive.
- Kenneth Friend
- Chief Mechanical Engineer
- Jonathan Lane
- Founder and Chief Executive Officer at BlockVisory Dubai and Blockchain Author
- Kiran Sajwani
- Design and delivery of growth-oriented strategic projects.
- Jason Hung
- Entrepreneur and inventor in mobile technology, blockchain ecosystem, digital marketing, AI, and ERP related business.
- Jane Orafu
- Marketing and Social media outreach for BlockVisory.
- William Milligan
- Managing Director BlockVisory.