Traditional ETN (Exchange-traded Note) concept needs a third party to keep a ledger. This requires additional trust-related costs with limited access times and clearing times. Credit Washington (CW) has developed the next-generation ETN technology on blockchain networks, called Blockchain-traded Note (BTN) and offered 2x bi-directional Ethereum BTNs. Through ICO, CW will develop and integrate more BTNs to Ultrashares.io.
- The technology development and market research completed and ready to provide crypto traders with low-priced, leveraged, and bi-directional trading instruments, our patented and proven solution for the high demand. To provide this useful instrument to a wide range of crypto traders, Credit Washington needs ICO funding to increase security hedge asset. To guarantee all buyback (cash-out) orders at all times in all market conditions, Credit Washington issues Ultrashares coins strictly within the hedge capacity.
- Today's crypto market needs leveraged and bi-directional trading products;
- Hedge asset from ICO is secured and will enable explosive growth;
- Ultrashares provides a proven stepping stone for the first target of $100 million/year net revenue;
- 30%/year growth in crypto market; 10x return on investment;
- The team has proven the concept and technology through the successful development of the first BTN.
- Rates and Bonuses
Token CWS Platform Ethereum Type ERC20 Price in ICO 0.1800 USD Tokens for sale 10,000,000
Accepting ETH, BTC Hard cap 100,000,000 USD Raised Unknown
- Byunggu Yu
- Junwhan Kim