Mango Start-up is the first of its kind inLatin America. They offers decentralized fun across countries in Latin America, focusing on giving funds to over 24 tech companies that are in need of it and are capable of using the fund properly. Tech companies that make uses of blockchain technology are the major start-ups that Mango is looking to fund. Most companies are not liquid enough to foot their bills regardless of how amazing the idea they propose is. Mango looks towards making the investment industry so democratic that these companies can get fund. They are doing this to making sure that the gap between cryptocurrency and fiat is bridged as the cash they would use in funding these companies are crypto assets.
Mango is Located in Singapore the home of latest technologies. And to be a part of this fund you have to buy its token. Mango token is tagged as MNG with one token equivalent to 0.1 USD. Although Mango is created on an ethereum platform, they also accept payment through BTC, LTC and NEO, making it easy for virtually every crypto investor to invest in. The minimum investment for starting with Mango is 10,000 MNG with its hard cap being 40,000,000 MNG.
- Mango fund is a dream come through for start-ups with great business idea and plan but lack the fund to reach their maximum potential. Investors out there should understand that this isn’t opportunity that last for ever so quickly cashing in on it is very important.
- Marcelo Lebendiker
- President ofInvertUP Seed Capital Fund
- Gabriel Chernacov
- Vice President of InvertUP Seed Capital Fund
- Juan Carlos Torrealba
- CFO of InvertUP Seed Capital Fund
- Ami Lebendiker
- Founding Partner of Mango Startups
- Alejandro Chernacov
- San Francisco HQ Manager at Mango Startups
- Fernando Arriola
- Financial Director Mango Startups
- Joseph Berganza
- Software Engineering Director at Mango Startups.
- Elias Simos
- London HQ Manager at Mango Startups
- Mariana Solano
- Marketing and Innovation Manager at Mango Startups
- Helena Franczak
- Community Manager at Mango Startups