Access to funding for small enterprises in less economically developed and newly industrialized countries is extremely limited. Banks often charge large interest premiums and use inappropriate loan assessment criteria for businesses in such localities. Traditional venture capital organizations often employ stringent criteria, which are rarely met by small organizations. After recognizing the opportunity for such entities to connect with a growing currency system, Geneviève has brought cryptocurrency to small businesses and their communities in the form of Geneviève Geneviève VC (GXVC).
GXVC is a venture capital cryptocurrency that offers exposure of the underlying equity to its token holders. Token sale proceeds are injected as seed capital into small businesses. Financial analysis assesses investment feasibility. Investment ventures are selected democratically from a shortlist by token holders through Geneviève’s DAO.
Investment returns are proportionally distributed quarterly to all token holders as dividends. GXVC will be tradable on the secondary market.
Geneviève’s goal is to ethically invest in up to 150 small businesses by the end of Q2, 2018; such ambitions are highly correlated with token valuation. Investment lengths will vary from 6 months to 24 months; this will be determined by Geneviève’s proprietary investment program.
By adopting smart money principles, Geneviève will fund business ventures globally to catalyze growth, offering GXVC as a medium of value exchange and as a storage of economic value. Such adoption, coupled with a limited token supply, will result in valuation premiums, furthering Geneviève’s investment capacity. Dividend
returns from ventures will facilitate token buybacks, reducing the supply, further inflating the price. As Geneviève’s investment capacity increases, distributed dividends to GXVC holders will proportionally increase. This will further increase demand for GXVC. We strongly believe that such economics will offer lucrative investment
returns to all GXVC token holders. Geneviève is confident that the upcoming ICO/token sale campaign will facilitate realization of our ambitions to build such an ecosystem.
- Geneviève will launch a token sale on January 20th, 2018, offering 62.5% of GXVC, priced at $0.10/GXVC; 34.5% of GXVC will be reserved for early-stage GXE investors who partook in the pre-sale. Geneviève VC is an ERC223 standard token with a total supply of 160,000,000, of which, 3 % will be retained by the team. All GXVC attained through the token swap will remain locked until the completion of the sale. Therntoken sale is scheduled to conclude on February 25th.
- Rates and Bonuses
- Immediately with ETH contributions by way of the smart-contract, otherwise, within 24 hours.
- Faisal Bhatti
- Growth and communications officer
- Fabien Dureuil
- Duane Kirpatrick
- Head of Investment and Project Analysis
- Adli Takkal Bataille
- Head of Strategic Development
- Fatima Maldonado
- Ethereum Lead Developer
- James Leyba
- Blockchain Advisor
- Juan Livingston
- Ethereum Developer
- Marco Castigllone
- Ethereum Developer
- Dragos Roman
- Graphic Designer
- Fabien Lawson
- Legal Adviser