Astor Game is an online gaming platform that is developed using Ethereum blockchain. This decentralized gaming network is built on the foundation of smart contracts and provably fair. All the investment that is made by the player is secured using smart contracts. Provably fair keeps a check that the game is played on fair terms thereby eliminating any middleman.
With its base in Argentina, the token Astor can now be accepted for ETH, BTC, LTC, DASH, and BCH. The value of Astor is 1 Astor=1 USD. The concept of Astor game will take eSport and the word of bets to a whole new level as the user can pick between them. An eSport player can now be a part of different online matches and several tournaments such as FIFA17, Dota2, League of Legends, Halo, Counter strike etc. Several other games will be made available over the years. You can event place your bets using Astor game platform.
- An Astor token and Astor game platform can find its several applications in the online gaming industry. The users can place bets with Astor tokens to avail extra benefits. The platform users can access an online store that has t-shirts, virtual guns etc that are theme based. If Astor token is used for any purchases, the player can get discounts and even collect points for it. Even currency exchange is possible with these tokens. If the players transmit game in real-time they shall receive Astor token as a reward.
- Rates and Bonuses
- Weeks 1 & 2 : 40% (buy 100 ASTOR = receive 140 ASTOR) Weeks 3 & 4 : 20% (buy 100 ASTOR = receive 120 ASTOR) Weeks 5 & 6 : 10% (buy 100 ASTOR = receive 110 ASTOR)
- Mark Snizhinsky
- CEO & Founder, Developer
- Jiyun Kim
- eSports Gaming events & Gambling music experience
- Jhonny Cuevas
- Sr. Director of Technology, Developer
- Natalia Snegynskaya
- Co-Founder, Front End Developer
- Yuriana Lopez
- Marketing, PR manager