Ad hive is an AL –controlled influencer-marketing platform that connects Influencers/bloggers and advertisers. Ad hive is located in Estonia and operates on ethereum platform. Payments to the platform are made using ETH, BTC and Fiat with a minimum investment of 0.05ETH and 0.005BTC. Adhive project restricts the application from USA and China. The price of a single token will trade at 1ADH=0.0002 ETH.
The platform will provide the solution in advertising by use of influencer marketing and native advertising. Ad hive will provide necessary tools for working with influencers, which will do away with barriers faced in advertising. There will be the use of effective advertising social media tools to get all available information to advertisers about their audience.
The use of blockchain technology will ensure a suitable compensation accorded to each influencer. This will be determined by the assessment of community members and the use of CPM math model. For advertisers, Adhive will provide video channel analysis, fair assessment and payment for properly placed ads
- Adhive will construct a platform that will motivate participants to develop the ecosystem. Increasing rewards and creating a better to use the platform will do this. The use of financial mechanism will be based on the return to loss approach. Influencers will use security deposits to guarantee their intentions. Using the ADH tokens. The latter will be locked using smart contract and will be unlocked when the need arises. This will make influencer place ads correctly still checks on anti-spam and prevents Sybil attacks. There will be the different platform for use by advertisers, influencers and community members.
- Dmitry Malyanov
- Project development, operations, co-founder
- Vadim Budaev
- HR, technological development, co-founder
- Alexandr Kuzmin
- Token model development, investment and financial management, co-founder
- Dmitry Romanov
- Strategy and business development
- Ivan Kotov
- Operations, marketing
- Kristina Kurapova
- Legal compliance and structuring
- Denis Vorobev
- Denis Dymont
- Frontend and full stack developer
- Alena Vinokurova
- Project Manager
- Ksenia Kraevskaya
- PR Director